[Amps] Dishtronics

Charles H k4vud at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 13 10:30:53 EST 2015

Well, I like quality like the next guy, but for one Dishtronics I can (almost) buy TWO SPE 2K and have the ant. tuners, too.
I really admire single individuals with a great idea and high quality.  However, I bought the 2K, and will spend the left over money over the years keeping my quad operational, or something for my wife, whichever comes first, hee hee.
73, Charly