[Amps] TB5/2500 options

Fuqua, Bill L wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Fri Nov 20 15:21:47 EST 2015

  I tried a similar tube , 3-1000H in grounded grid just for the heck of it.
It did require a little more than twice the drive power and also grid bias but it worked.
  I sold the tube a long time ago.
  I once ran a pair of 250th in grounded grid driven by my homebrew pair of 6146Bs and it worked
quite well. I also had to provide bias.
  My low mu set up some day will be 4 4CX250B with control grid connected to cathode and grounded
screen grid. Driven by a single 4CX250B same configuration.
  73
Bill wa4lav