[Amps] Ugly Amps

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 29 12:52:12 EST 2015

I'll contribute!

I did have to purchase the GI-7bT tubes, but everything else was from my junque box.  The power transformer is from a parted out Johnson Viking Valiant!  The amplifier puts out 850-watts and, with a better transformer, would do quite a bit more.

http://nebula.wsimg.com/64c93cac786e7174968c0855eca0b53e?AccessKeyId=5DDC3F25F0398F58962E&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

Glen, K9STH