[Amps] ISO 20K 100 watt bleeders for my Henry 3K Mk II

Donald Fox taurusshoguy at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 23:41:58 EDT 2015

Gents:
Cranked the Henry back on line after likely being without AC for a year or better.
Smelled some unusual odors, and ran some testing as everything looked good on the meters.
Noted that the HV reading seemed to be climbing a bit.

When I turned it off to check further, I saw right away that the HV was not dropping to zero very quickly as it usually does,
Looks like at least one of the bleeders has bitten the dust.

Any thoughts on where to find 5 new ones for less than the $15 each plus shipping that Henry wants?

TIA      Don   N8ECH