[Amps] Henry console bleeder resistors

Donald Fox taurusshoguy at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 00:12:26 EDT 2015

Gents:
Looks like the winner is Allied Electronics with part number  L100J20KE for $7.49 each.
I appreciate the efforts of everyone who took the time to respond.
While some folks seem to think that replacing all five 26 year old resistors is overkill, I respectfully disagree.

We are talking about 4400 volts at 800 ma here. Not broadcast material, but also not an 800 volt supply running a pair
of 6146's.
For those not familiar, to easily access the bleeder resistors, the RF deck must come out of the upper wrap around, and then it as well must come off.
For a whopping $40, I can rest easy knowing that they will most likely be good for another 26 years which is probably more than I will need anyway.

Two of my ham mentors being Terry W8ZN and Clint WA8BBR (SK) made sure I understood that high voltage was to be respected, and not taken lightly.

Don N8ECH