[Amps] Tl 922 mods

Arnie Pfingst arnie123 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 28 17:04:58 EDT 2015

I have a tl 922a with 10m amp driven by a Kenwood ts 940 or Yaesu ft 950 . It all works great except for the slow change over relay in the amp. Im using the arb 704 interface for keying. I need a good mod for the slow relay! After all this time I'm going to order the Harbach soft start, and filter kit and will adjust the FIL voltage as needed. Does anybody have any other ideas?ThanksArnie. Kd6cz