[Amps] Alpha 9500 Repair

Kevin Stover kevin.stover at mediacombb.net
Tue Sep 15 19:53:44 EDT 2015

W6PQL has built a 1KW SSPA for 1.8 though 54MHz using a single
BLF188XR's. They are dual transistor parts.
He suggests that two such LDMOS parts throttled back to 750W per along
with his splitter/combiner and LPF board would do the legal limit all
day, cleanly.

You're going to need a 50V power supply capable of 70A all day.