[Amps] AL-82 VS Acom 1000

Kevin kstover at ac0h.net
Sun Aug 21 13:14:53 EDT 2016

So...DXE was able to do what so many amp makers and distributors
couldn't do. That being *ALL* GU74B production by Svetlana goes to the
military, and none to the commercial market. Tim Duffy ought to be
Secretary of State.

The Chinese however are making and *selling* the GU-74B as well as their
copies of the 4CX1000A, 4CX1500B, and 3CX1500/8877. Curious, OM power
are making amps with Chinese tubes as are Ameritron and Alpha. Who says
the GU74B's used by Acom aren't Chinese?