[Amps] LDMOS HEAT SPREADERS

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Fri Aug 26 03:44:52 EDT 2016

I wonder if a high power transistor could mount on a chill block sold
for puck type very high power devices. For instance,

http://catalog.chtechnology.com/viewitems/extruded-bonded-fin-heat-sinks/liquid-chill-block?&plpver=10&forward=1

Of course, getting the RF into and out off the device with this cooler
in the way is tricky.
John
K5PRO