[Amps] LDMOS HEAT SPREADERS

Steve g8gsq72 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:53:41 EDT 2016

Can't see why not with a bit of effort and ingenuity, and looks well
worth the effort.

The same people list 'liquid chill plates' under the 'heat sinks'
category. These look remarkably similar to ones Aavid advertise. While
to cooling isn't quite so good, mounting the transistor and pcbs is
easier. The typical package can sit in line with the pipes in between a
pair or, if the fixing holes work out, crossways stradding two pipes.

Aavid prices aren't much different from buying a heat spreader and
suitably large air cooled heatsink.

Steve