[Amps] The cost of amplifiers, radios

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Sat Dec 3 21:15:42 EST 2016

"In terms of effort, I would have been way ahead to flip burgers at

McDonalds until I had the cash."

Except that you don't learn anything at McDs. The best part of building stuff is figuring out why it doesn't work. You learn something that will be invaluable in the future. Better than spending time for a Ph.D in some sense...

Ken K6MR