[Amps] Not just you... The cost of amplifiers

Bill Turner dezrat at outlook.com
Sun Dec 4 01:41:31 EST 2016

On Sat, 3 Dec 2016 21:22:03 -0800, K9YC wrote:

> My current rigs are a pair of K3s; they're the first rigs I've
>bought new since 1980 (and I bought them in kit form), when I bought a
>Ten Tec Omni A. :) In the interim, I've owned a Drake 4-line, an HT37,
>Omni V, TS850, K2, 746, TS590, FT736, and FT1000MP.

REPLY:

Can' resist a plug for FlexRadio. May I suggest before you add to your
collection, check out the 6000 series. The panadaptor display will get
you hooked, I guarantee. Try to view one in person and play with it a
little. Pictures do not do it justice.

I have owned so many Icoms, Kenwoods, Elecrafts and Yaesus that I have
totally lost count. The 6000 series (I have the cheapest of the three)
beats them all.

73, Bill W6WRT