[Amps] Is it legal?

Bill Coleman n2bc at stny.rr.com
Mon Dec 5 07:45:15 EST 2016

I'm no lawyer, but I suspect that since it was manufactured ages before
FCC type acceptance was invented that it is OK.  Plus, it is cleaner
(IMD) than most amps today - the 4CX1500B was a bit of a joint venture
between Harris & Eimac in order to meet the IMD spec required by the
military.   How about a BC-610 or a T-368?   :-)

73, Bill