[Amps] Alpha 9500 serial numbers vs. production dates?

Arthur Movius ajmovius at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 15:31:59 EST 2016

Hi Bob,

If this info helps, good.  I have a 9500 serial # 950013040672,
purchased on 02/25/2013 from RF concepts.

The amp is for sale-decided to find a new home for this high performance
"racehorse."  I have a "Clydesdale," a 12 year old Emtron DX-2sp with
knobs that has never had a problem.  If no interest shows up here on the
reflector during this week, I'll advertise on the ham classifieds.

As of 9/15/2016, the amp was shipped back from Longmont, CO after
warranty repair of the failed band pot, replaced with a Hall Effect
sensor.  Amp was tested good, tube tested good, and firmware brought up
to date.  Disclosure:  The repair and updates took 95 days to complete,
not including FedEx Ground travel time to and from Longmont.

Amp warranty expires 02/25/2017, tube warranty has expired.

QTH is near Columbus MT.  Price: $4,500 plus shipping in original
cartons, plus insurance if desired.  If the amp could be picked up at my
QTH, good.

73, Jim, K7AJM