[Amps] The cost of amplifiers, radios

Paul Baldock paul at paulbaldock.com
Tue Dec 6 00:31:54 EST 2016

My main amp is an ACOM2000A. But when I need instant on for  a QUICK
qso I use my backup amp the L4-B. I run 3400V on the plates in the
L4-B and comfortably get 1500W on SSB and CW. I have the original
cooling fan, so I do not use it for RTTY.

I have no interest in cheating and running more than the legal limit.
By the way for those that don't know, our legal limit on 30M is 200W PEP.

- Paul  KW7Y