[Amps] Pulls?

Catherine James catherine.james at att.net
Wed Dec 7 11:50:09 EST 2016

And how do you find these deals when broadcast stations with older transmitters do a pull?

I hear a lot of discussion around how great pulls are as an affordable source of good tubes, but it is always vague and never tells us how we can get in on the fun.  Is this one of those "you have to know somebody" situations?

73,
Cathy
N5WVR