[Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 168, Issue 46

Ron Youvan ka4inm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 08:43:46 EST 2016

   On 12/09/2016 04:15 AM, Joe DF2JP wrote:

> i use a ENI RF Generator as Amp for LF/MF.
> Unfortunately one of the transistors (ENI21) is defective and I can´t find
> a datasheet for it.
> May be someone in the group has it or know the ratings for a ENI21 type.

   It looks like a manufacturer's type number to me.
I have had to deal with (marginal) manufacturers that have parts made
with their part number on them, or they removed the original label and
overwrote the space with their number. (always short)
   This practice is to make repair persons buy parts from them and they
only sell "selected" parts.  (at their price)
--
   Ron  KA4INM - Youvan's corollary:
                 Every action results in unwanted side effects.