[Amps] ENI21 transistors

Steve g8gsq72 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 10:44:42 EST 2016

Most ENI transistors were standard product line parts from the main
manufacturers, sometimes tested to slightly different specs., or using
ENI fixture, but always marked with a custom part number.

When I worked at Acrian we used to supply UHF TV transistors for their
400MHz amp range but I can't remember about the lower frequency ones.

I found this in the archives

http://lists.contesting.com/_amps/2004-05/msg00077.html

Does it help?

Steve