[Amps] Drake L4B to 6 Meters Help

Joe nss at mwt.net
Tue Dec 13 08:46:22 EST 2016

This Thread is interesting,
I have not dig into this old beast of a SB-220 yet to remember how or
what the circuit is composed of. But back in the 80's This SB-220 had a
mod added that made it run a LOT cooler because even when the amp was
placed in transmit mode, unless there was watts going in, there was zero
idle current.

I honestly do not remember exactly how this was accomplished. tho.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme