[Amps] FCC Denies Expert Linears' Request for Waiver of 15 dB Rule

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Dec 28 13:17:58 EST 2016

I agree with Paul.  SPE's problem is that they've been selling amps for
years with more than 15 dB gain, and I suspect that changing that would
not be easy. Flex is not the only well known ham mfr to throw legal
obstacles in the path of competitors. Array Solutions and DX Engineering
have both done that in recent years.

73, Jim K9YC