[Amps] FCC Denies Expert Linears' Request for Waiver of 15 dB Rule

DavidC KD4E qrv at kd4e.com
Wed Dec 28 16:34:11 EST 2016

I don't get where the notion comes from that commercialization vs home
brewing is something new to Ham radio.
For at least 75 years commercial & military surplus gear have been a common
part of our hobby.
Many Hams have interests other than building - they are not lesser Hams.
The FCC needs to catch up with noise floor challenges & modern technology.
IMHO, YMMV ...