[Amps] FCC Denies Expert Linears' Request for Waiver of 15 dB Rule

John Watkins jpwatkins9 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 09:16:36 EST 2016

Rob, got my first license in the 60s while at Collins Radio.  Was learning then and still learning.  Gotta love the reflectors and the net.  Google may be our friend for searching the web, but the reflectors give us the experiences of our fellow Amateurs in helping us learn and fix what is broken.

John WD5ENU

Sent from my iPad