[Amps] SG-500 ALC Interface to Kenwood TS-480HX

Larry Dighera LDighera at att.net
Mon Feb 1 19:57:25 EST 2016

Interesting thoughts, gentlemen.  Thank you.

Fortunately, the SG-500 does provide drive attenuation when necessary, so ALC
isn't actually required.  I was just wondering if anyone knew of a circuit that
addressed this issue,  similar to Stefan Stefanov's (AF6SA) excellent KTI-LR
Kenwood Remote LDG Tuner Interface
<http://www.af6sa.com/projects/Kits.html#KTI-LR>.

I appreciate your sharing your knowledge with me, who was only licensed in
2012.

Best regards,
Larry
WB6BBB