[Amps] More...Strange request

K8AQM k8aqm1629t at comcast.net
Thu Mar 17 03:04:17 EDT 2016

Guys,
     Awhile back I asked if anyone had any old burned out amp
tubes...the larger the better.  I was lucky to get quite a few and they
were then etched with call signs and LED bulbs in the bottom. They were
mounted in wood and made great Christmas gifts.
     I am again looking for any and all burned out glass amplifier tubes
(833, 3-500Z....etc).  I would certainly appreciate your help in
gathering more of these tubes and of course would pay for all shipping
cost and a bit more for your trouble.
     If you can help please let me know.
Thanks and 73,
Ted K8AQM/T32TR