[Amps] WOW!

Dave W8NF w8nf at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 15:35:13 EDT 2016

A stunt is possibly being pulled.

It's not obvious to me that the Hammond transformer in the foreground is
connected to anything.
Generally, on those larger glass tubes, getting a nice blue gas glow
requires the filament be lit.  In such a large tube, the lit filament
would be nearly as bright as an incandescent bulb...because it is an
incandescent bulb.

I suspect the glue "glow" is coming from reflections of various blue
LEDs behind the glass bulb or reflecting off it.

Quite possibly a poster looking to see how many people he can fool.

Possibly the same chap who advertised a collection of "known good" old
radio and TV tubes that he just finished cleaning, by removing the glass
tops, cleaning the insides, and re-assembling.

hihi

Dave W8NF