[Amps] R3KBO / eb104.ru LDMOS Amps

Alex Malyava alex.k2bb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 11:47:31 EST 2016

I am replying to the whole list, just in case somebody is interested in
this amp.

Here is info from Reinhard DH3NAB:

   The price for the Version without Tuner is 2143,- €

   With Tuner it is 2413,- €.

   I did ship several system to the US, so shipment will be 90,-€

He also mentioned that LPF board will be available for sale in about 3
months.

No price yet, but I expect something like 500 for it.