[Amps] "Conventional" current flow

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 19 21:13:33 EST 2016

I believe Snopes gets revenue solely from ads. My experience has been that their info is pretty good. They've consulted us (National Severe Storms Lab) a few times to verify certain weather facts.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith