[Amps] MLA2500 issue

Clark Turner Clark at ClarkTurnerTuning.com
Sun Nov 20 10:18:52 EST 2016

Another long shot:  I had a MLA2500 that would also lose power when
warm. After wasting hours trying to diagnose the amp, I unhooked it and
realized the problem. The factory antenna output jack was worn out and
would not make contact to the center pin. For lack of a better term the
connector was "whored" out. I attempted to bend the fingers back in and
that immediately snapped one off. I replaced the connector.