[Amps] "Conventional" current flow

Catherine James catherine.james at att.net
Mon Nov 21 11:46:42 EST 2016

And that's evidence that physicists understand this stuff very, very well. Their math models correctly predict just about everything observed.

The one big gap remains quantum gravity, but that has no effect at the scale of any phenomenon we see directly. Or another way, it's unlikely that the final theory of quantum gravity will let to new technologies that could be deployed in the next 200 years.

Why? Because its predictions only differ from conventional theories at extremely high energies and small length scales, far beyond anything we can build ourselves.

73,
Cathy
N5WVR