[Amps] SB-220 update and gettering

Lee L at w0vt.us
Sat Nov 26 19:15:48 EST 2016

John,

OK I understand what you are saying.  But, how does a graphite 3-500Z
tube get gettered after sitting around?  You say heating the anode to
glow does not getter the tube.  I realize the graphite tube was gettered
when manufactured.  Since glass seals leak, can a graphite 3-500Z be
gettered again down the road or was it a one time deal at the factory?

Lee, w0vt