[Amps] Fake GM3SEK Triode and Tetrode Boards

Ian White gm3sek at ifwtech.co.uk
Mon Oct 17 05:58:38 EDT 2016

I have been selling control boards for Triode and Tetrode power
amplifiers for over 15 years, with well over 2000 in use worldwide.

This is to let you know that fakes have appeared in circulation from
Eastern Europe, mostly sold on eBay. The latest copy from Croatia
directs unsuspecting buyers to my website to download the User Manual!

To make everything clear:

1. I do not sell these boards on eBay - only direct from my own website,
http://tinyurl.com/tetrode-boards or http://tinyurl.com/triode-board

2. I offer lifetime technical support - but only to my own boards.

3. My genuine board is *cheaper* than from this ripoff merchant
"9a3ru2008".

73 from Ian GM3SEK