[Amps] QRO 2500dx-- heating up

Larry Williamson larry at mygbi.com
Tue Oct 18 11:38:29 EDT 2016

Just to update anyone them may be wondering? I did take the old beast out in the garage and give it a good blowing out. I was actually quite surprised to see the large amount of crap the was in there. I have not fired it up yet, will probably do that this weekend.

I don't think there are any provisions for thermal shutdown on the amp.
Remember it shut down just like you turned the main switch off???-after about 2 minutes it fires back up.

Will report back once we fire it back up with and without the external fan.

Regards,
Larry