[Amps] Titan 425 will not turn on

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Oct 25 02:03:31 EDT 2016

There is a nearly complete set of schematics on my website.
k9yc.com/publish.htm  I put them together about 10 years ago to help
myself with troubleshooting the keying logic in one of the three I own.

The power switch is on the RF deck. Power is interlocked -- there are
one or two micro-switches at the rear of the RF deck, so the top cover
must be firmly in place (with the rear-most screws tight) for the
switches to make so the amp can turn on. I don't remember if there are
any in the PSU.

73, Jim K9YC