[Amps] ALPHA 9500 Question (Fault 21)

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Mon Oct 31 16:39:33 EDT 2016

This may be of some help:

http://lists.contesting.com/_amps/2015-09/msg00039.html

In our case, Ig read excessively high with no RF drive although I'm not sure
if that's always symptomatic in this failure mode.

Take note of the parts involved and consider ordering spares.  They're not
expensive.  If your 9500 is an early model and the bias supply isn't
fuse-protected, it should be.

Paul, W9AC