[Amps] Acom 2000A - typical output power?

RLVZ at aol.com RLVZ at aol.com
Tue Sep 6 15:09:33 EDT 2016

Hi Guys,

I'm considering the purchase of an Acom 2000A.  I'm wondering if the  2000A
will easily make 1,500 watts on all bands 160-10 or if it strains  to make
1,500 watts on some bands?

I'm really tired of owing "Legal Limit" Amps that struggle to or can't
generate 1,500 watts output on some bands.  From my  perspective, a "Legal
Limit" amp should be able to make 2,000 watts on  all bands, so it can easily
operate at 1,500 watts continuous duty.

Also, please advise what amps will generate 2,000 watts on 160-10  and
easily produce 1,500 watts continuous duty?  (I'm a CW  & RTTY contester)

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OM