[Amps] SB220 QSK and Vacuum relay mounting

Warren Volz warren at warrenvolz.com
Fri Sep 16 00:55:12 EDT 2016

I’ve got a SB220 thats been on the bench since last year. It’s nearing completion but I have a few remaining items left. One of the last is finding a place for the W7RY QSK board and a pair of vacuum relays I found on eBay. I’m looking for some guidance on the best location for mounting the relays. They came in a nice bracket but I can’t seem to find a good orientation. There are some photos online but not many that show dual relays. Any guidance/photos from the group would be very much appreciated. Related, I assume using some kind of glue (silicon adhesive) instead of drilling holes would be ok?

-Warren