[Amps] Buzzing transformer

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Thu Sep 29 16:53:47 EDT 2016

My PA76 buzzes a bit.  But I had another PA76 transformer from a guy who
swapped it for a Dahl and that one sung like crazy.  Used it for a ton of
key down power tests on an amp I was building and it never showed any other
side effect than rattling.

On the other hand I have had a diode and a couple of filter caps go out in
my PA76.  So you may want to check those for good measure as well.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie