[Amps] New Amplifier

Joe nss at mwt.net
Sat Apr 8 19:04:16 EDT 2017

Really makes ya think twice about home brewing up an amp with some of
those new transistors. Like one I saw the other day was also 100% duty
cycle 1500 Watts OUTPUT, for 250 bucks.

Then add the fact you could in reality just add whatever band pass
filtering needed for purity standards because no output matching is
needed when it states it can run into a 65 to 1 SWR!

Wow!

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock