[Amps] Mobile Amps ?

Ron Youvan ka4inm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 10:24:32 EDT 2017

   On 04/15/2017 10:08 AM, Carl wrote:

> I remember years ago when computerized engine management was being
> bothered or destroyed by ham, public safety, and commercial radios. A
> big stink resulted, plus law suits until it was corrected

> It sounds like time to raise a stink again but don't expect any help from
> anti radio CA.

   I think the solution was:  If you want a RF hardened vehicle you need
to order the RF hardening kit installed when you order the vehicle.

   (then they wrapped certain cable bundles with tin foil at the factory
for $250 or more) ?
--
   Ron  KA4INM - Youvan's corollary:
                 Every action results in unwanted side effects.