[Amps] Sunset of old technologies

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sun Apr 23 18:47:56 EDT 2017

You mean like this?

http://en.recentchina.com/product_detail.php?id=42

QUANZHOU RISEN ELECTRONICS Recent RS-918SSB

Frequency Range - RX:1.8-30MHz TX:All HAM HF BANDS
Operating Mode - SSB(J3E),CW,AM(RX Only), FM, FREE-DV
TX Power - 5W (Standard, DC 13.8V) , 15W (Full,DC 13.8V)

I don't know if they include USB access to the SDR.

Rumored USA price is $350.

73, DavidC KD4E