[Amps] Tubes, transistors, and 'abuse'

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 15:07:42 EDT 2017

It would also be interesting to get Manfred's views on the Hardrock 50:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxoYXJkcm9jazUwYmV0YXxneDoxOGMwZTJiMDIzYjZmOWE

This one uses four RD16HHF1's at 12 volts in a parallel/push-pull
arrangement. Similar design for drain DC voltage and RF output.

5 watts in/50 watts out at a slightly lower price than the hfpacker.

73,
Steve, N2IC