[Amps] Price per Watt Conversation

Steve Wright stevewrightnz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 16:46:48 EDT 2017

On 26/04/17 08:37,  Roger \(K8RI\) wrote:
> [...] the PS is a hot topic on the Yaesu
> newsgroups and has been for some years. ....

Of course it is, because it is a whole lot of imaginary crap, talked
about by a whole lot of non-constructors, and non-transmitters.  If
you're not constructing and you're not transmitting, then you're NOT a ham.

> From: Bill Turner <dezrat at outlook.com>
> So as long as you are over 1 km away, anything goes?  I know that's
> not what you mean, but it illustrates the problem of writing a spec
> that will satisfy everybody. Can't be done.

It DOES satisfy everybody..  Oh, except those who only transmit on ham
radio internet FORUMS.

I'm sick of this group.  No one is making anything, and no one is
HELPING anyone MAKE anything.  The ONLY topic is more IMD this and IMD
that...  Over it, going elsewhere.