[Amps] new SS amps at dayton (Joe

Larry Williamson larry at mygbi.com
Fri Apr 28 13:33:02 EDT 2017

The FCC don't give two hoots about this guy or anyone else for that matter (they never did and NEVER will). CB type amps are still very popular-These guys have more money than most of us law abiding hams do!  This guy is making enough money to easily have a very nice income working out of his garage.
Sometimes I hear a ham say  "boy just wait till the FCC finds out" Look at all the trash that is on the ham bands-Never seems to go away as the same hams have been trashing  our ham bands forever.
I wager to bet this guy is probably smarter than anyone that has ever worked at Ameritron and has nicer/better test equipment to boot.
Can he install filtering and get a FCC stamp? Sure he can if he wanted to.
I am not condoning of running any trashy amp on our ham bands-- but just remember folks, the FCC hasn't done anything in the past and won't do anything future.
Everyone have a great weekend
Cheers
Larry
N7ZDR