[Amps] W6PQL Designs

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Sat Apr 29 00:00:35 EDT 2017

I bought the combiner/splitter assemblies made by W6PQL for my dual KPA500 project. High quality boards and they work great. The amp pallets look like they are the same high quality.  I’m just too lazy to take on a project like that.

He did an update on the filter design that has better harmonic suppression for the high power model.

Ken K6MR