[Amps] Nitpicking

WT2P - CJ Johnson fredwt2p at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 00:34:04 EDT 2017

Well, I sincerely apologize for offending you because I forgot to change
the digest label. Anything else you care to nitpick about?

And you people wonder why us younger hams don't want to continue in this
hobby. A bunch of old people just constantly b***ing and nitpicking at
each other now.

73 and Good Luck. Hope you enjoy projecting your manhood on internet
reflectors and on 40/75M.
WT2P