[Amps] Ham Tests, was Price per Watt Conversation

Jim Thomson jim.thom at telus.net
Sat Apr 29 01:10:39 EDT 2017

Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 22:09:19 -0400
From: <w8hw at comcast.net>
To: <jim at audiosystemsgroup.com>, <amps at contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ham Tests, was Price per Watt Conversation

<Jim, I am NOT trying to deny reality by saying the CW bands are hopping, I
<do hear them. Admit it, you have NEVER BEEN AT MY STATION TO KNOW different,
<that clearly demonstrates that you are in denial. You might do well to check
<the record before making statements that everyone know you have knowledge
<of, such as what stations I hear. I respect you, but you would do well to
<deal with facts and stop with unfounded opinions.

<Now, lets start on a better foot... Okay...

<73, Bruce, W8HW

##  relax, its just an east coast vs west coast thing.  I hear maybe 1-3  CW signals when
tuning across the bottom of 80m, during mid week, say between  10 pm and 2 am.   Thats
between may to sept.  Way more cw activity back in the 70s vs now.

##  different ball game on weekends.

Jim  VE7RF