[Amps] peak voltage rating for load cap

Conrad PA5Y g0ruz at g0ruz.com
Sat Aug 19 12:36:34 EDT 2017

Hello all, power required is a lot less. The VSWR is excellent as it is
a mono band low VHF yagi. However sometimes things can go wrong and I
want the capacitor to survive my late night sleepy blunders!

I have a cap of the correct value with 0.02 inch spacing. I just 'looks'
too close spaced.

Regards

Conrad PA5Y