[Amps] Removing Rocker Switch from Alpha 87A

donroden at hiwaay.net donroden at hiwaay.net
Fri Dec 8 06:20:30 EST 2017

Broadcast transmitters used a similar type spring loaded switch and I
found an open-end wrench that just fit snuggly enough to squeeze the
springs.
You could probably bend some 1/4 inch square stock to fit over the
switch.  You don't need a lot of movement before the front panel will
keep the springs compressed.

Don W4DNR