[Amps] Th-331 cavity amp

Richy ss409ss at aol.com
Sat Dec 9 20:47:54 EST 2017

 Sorry I'm late to the party, I was bored today and was looking up info on the TH-331 UHF cavity amp and stumbled across a post here asking questions about said amp and tube. I currently own a complete Thompson UHF cavity amp retuned to 432 MHz with all power supplies and driver amp.
   If anyone needs info on this amp or tube, I do have some docs related to both. I know the post is from 5 or so years ago, but it's an interesting topic and a pretty impressive amp. I did not build it, it was almost turn key when I bought it.

 Thanks, Richy N2ZD