[Amps] Henry 2k-4 HV inductor

Gary Schafer garyschafer at largeriver.net
Tue Dec 12 21:11:09 EST 2017

Be careful of changing the inductance. I am not real familiar with the Henry
amp but you seem to indicate that there is a small capacitor in parallel
with the choke that would indicate that it is a tuned choke.

If it is a tuned choke you will want to have the same value as the original.
The choke would be tuned to 120 Hz.

73
Gary  K4FMX